Participation in InCommon Assurance Program is open to InCommon Identity Provider Operators that represent:
If you are eligible and would like to apply for certification, send us the following application package:
The InCommon Assurance Advisory Committee (AAC) and then the InCommon Steering Committee will review your confidential application package, and approve or get back to you with questions.
If your application is approved, InCommon will countersign your Assurance Addendum. After that:
- Your IdPO is certified and the relevant identity assurance qualifier(s) will be added to your metadata
- If certified for Silver, you will receive an invoice with the appropriate fee based on the fee schedule
- We will inform you of the start/expiration dates of your certification
- You may use the appropriate Assurance Silver and/or Bronze logos on your site
- We will welcome you to the Assurance Program and ask if you would like to share your approaches with the community to help build the successful practice base!